Monday, April 13, 2009

I Won! I Won!





I won Jaci blog candy. Can you believe it. I'm so luck to have met so many wonderful blogging friends. Jaci gave away all of the lovely things in these three pictures!
Now that I have won another blog candy, I'm going to pay it forward again. I will be adding another prize package to my giveaway. That will be three prizes in total that you could win! Enter by clicking on the Martha Stewart picture on the right.

Blessings,

6 comments:

Carla said...

My, my, my! Look at that great package! Congratulations to you my dear.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Wowowow - what a great treat!!! Congrats hon!!! There is some seriously fun stuff there!!! Whoo hoo! Am busily working on bookmarks!! May I offer up one I have already done?

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Wow! Christine! What fun to win all these amazing crafting items! Good for you!!!

Danni said...

Wowzers!! Congrats!!

Kelly said...

How wonderful!! Congrats on your win, looks like you'll have some fun busy time.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you so very much hon!! I can't tell you what your note meant to me!!! I feel like I have some hope that somehow we will get her through this.
I am hoping that now I understand her game and all of her things have been removed we will have something to bargin with. Or.... she will refuse and run away again and then I will have to follow through with the police this time.
The break allowed me to recharge a bit. I'm trying to find ways to not get so drained again. Thank you so very much hon, Sarah