Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Magnolia Angel


Just Magnolia has a new challenge blog and the first challenge (a sketch) is this week. Since I have only one Magnolia stamp, you're going to be seeing this one until I can get my hands on more (hehe).


I used my new watercolor pencils and the image turned out a little darker than I had anticipated. The new pencils have a lot more color saturation than my old. I added a little glitter to her wings.


I used a paper pack that I got for free when I spent a bunch of money at Archivers. :-) I can't remember the manufacturer and I threw the package away.


Your going to be seeing this reminder until Saturday! Don't forget about my candy with a challenge. Click on the picture of the Martha Stewart book at the top of my blog and it will take you to the correct post. You have until Saturday to enter so hurry!!!


Blessings,

4 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

love it
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia.. hugs rachxx

Tab said...

Oh I love your card, hun! such a sweet Tilda!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the papers and colours gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for our first week x