Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Candy Update

We will probably hit 90 on Friday but I will be offline until Sunday. Please still feel free to post on my giveaway (by clicking on the Martha Stewart book at the top of my blog) until I'm back online. I will then close the giveaway and determine the winners.

How am I going to pick a winner, you ask? I will pick several favorite bookmarks and will draw from those to determine the bookmark winner. I have to pick several because I have so many favorites. I will pick bookmarks not names so some of you may get more than one entry into the first selection. After which, I will determine the remaining two winners. I will assign numbers and use a random generator to pick all of the winners.

I will be sending the winners and email since nobody knows when it was going to end. Good luck everyone!

Blessings,

2 comments:

de said...

Chloe and Tuxie are so cute! Love your blog!

Nancy said...

Have a great weekend!