I'm making carrot cake for Easter dinner and I thought the kids would like cupcakes better. So this is what they are getting-- chocolate cupcakes with cherry pink frosting. Yum!!! I don't think all of them will make it to my sister's house by Sunday. Shhh - don't tell anyone how many I made.
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound hosts Pink Saturday every week. This is a very fun event. Each of us post a picture of something pink on our blog on Saturday and try to visit as many of the other blogs as possible. I'm not sure how many participate but it is in the hundreds. Big thanks to Beverly for coordinating all of it!
Sarah, I might be late to the quilting bee so serve these until I get there. I set this plate aside for you!
Blessings,
12 comments:
Chocolate cupcakes with Cherry icing is my sons favorite! Even though it's pink.. he loves cherry the best. I always tell him it takes a "real man" to love anything pink.. Ha!!
They look YUMMY DELICIOUS!!! Could you just maybe stop by and drop off just one? lol!! Have a Happy Easter and
Have a Super Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa
happy pink saturday! that cupcakes look so yummylicious.. wishing you happy easter too!
cupcakes are on my cooking list for tonight...maybe I'll do pink frosting too.
happy pink, Heidi
Those cupcakes look so yummy! Happy Pink Saturday!
Oh, yummy!! I'm coming over!
Happy Pink SAturday and have a wonderful Easter weekend.
♥A lovely and purr-fect Pink Saturday blog post. During this most holy time of the year I am wishing you rainbows, gracious days, dewdrop nights and the love of friends and family to comfort you and hold you close.♥
I want one of those, I can taste them from here, Happy PInk Saturday and Happy Easter too, Char
Those are so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!
The cupcakes look so Yummy! Thanks for sharing them! Happy Easter!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer
Oh my! These look so delicious! And pretty as a picture too!
Your cupcakes are yummy!Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment