Three challenges this time. I used the sketch from the Cupcake Craft Challenge. Cafe Mojo's challenge is to use buttons and the Cute Daisy May challenge is to use glitter. You can't tell much from the picture but the paper has glitter and also Daisy May has glitter on her hair bow and on the ruffles on her skirt and bloomers.
Of course, the image is a Cute Daisy May digi stamp and I did her with watercolors.
It has been beautiful around here for the last couple of days. I had a meeting to go to this evening (more about that tomorrow) and the thermo in my car read 88. I can't believe it is that warm in April. It's supposed to be 81 tomorrow but then 57 on Thursday. I'll be out in the garden for awhile tomorrow. I want to clean out some flower beds and spray Roundup on the weeds in my yet to be planted garden. I hope to spend at least an hour out there each day so I can get the flower beds looking good.
You see if I tell everyone I'm going to do it, then I have to, right? You ladies have to keep me honest now!
I didn't realize it but this was my 100th post. Yay!!! I guess it was a good time to give candy away, huh? Don't forget, if you haven't entered you still have time. Click on the Martha Stewart book above and it will take you to the candy with a challenge post!!!

10 comments:
Beautiful card Christine - well done combining the challenges. I could see the glitter really well when I clicked on the picture to enlarge it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Daisy May this week
Ann x
What a gorgeous card, I love the image you've used and the BP's are beautiful
Jan x
now how cute is that little girl! Great job on combining challenges and thanks for playing with CCC this week
just sooooo beautiful the flowers look amazing
thanktou for coming out to play with cute daisy may
luv
linniex
Very cute card! You did a great job on the coloring of the image! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!
What a sweet card, I love the buttons. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC.
Stephanie
Beautiful card Christine and I love the colours and glitter, thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda
Oh, this girls is really cute! Love the brigth and springy colors you used!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Kathrin aka Kruemel
aww such a sweet image, lovely card lovely papers & buttons, sue.x
What a sweet card. I love the dp and the buttons. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
Post a Comment