
Thursday Thunks is brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via phone & Skype conference, the color mango and the number 70566.
1. What color is your front door? wood, it's ugly and I'm going to paint in dark blue
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. We have a great family!!!
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? I don't know the type, but it's blue.
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? no. On second thought, maybe I'll go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? I like her sometimes. Sometimes she bores me!
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? Yes. I take immunosuppressents so if it comes around, I'll get it!
7. Hard or soft pillows? Soft and fluffy.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? one
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? The last car I saw was mine -- red.
10. When does your driver's license expire? 9-23-201, now everybody knows when my birthday is.
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. 32:6
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? right
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin. Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with. Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also. Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman? She needs to find a way to find the joys of life without a man in it. She could have the feeling of someone to love unconditional and to be loved unconditionally by adopting a child. Or, get plastic surgery! (just kidding)
Blessings,

1. What color is your front door? wood, it's ugly and I'm going to paint in dark blue
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. We have a great family!!!
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? I don't know the type, but it's blue.
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? no. On second thought, maybe I'll go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? I like her sometimes. Sometimes she bores me!
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? Yes. I take immunosuppressents so if it comes around, I'll get it!
7. Hard or soft pillows? Soft and fluffy.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? one
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? The last car I saw was mine -- red.
10. When does your driver's license expire? 9-23-201, now everybody knows when my birthday is.
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. 32:6
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? right
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin. Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with. Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also. Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman? She needs to find a way to find the joys of life without a man in it. She could have the feeling of someone to love unconditional and to be loved unconditionally by adopting a child. Or, get plastic surgery! (just kidding)
Blessings,

3 comments:
Just read your "rant" about problems with Mr. Blogger. You need to download Windows Live Writer and start creating your post with it. It has made posting and getting the spacing, picture size and location and everything else so much easier.
Interesting, Christine. Congrats on winning at MSB.
I totally agree with Oprah. She had her moments.
Happy Thursday!
Post a Comment