If you haven't read my last post, scroll down and read it before this one.

This is what my yard looked like an hour after the previous picture was taken. This is the Boise that I know and love. Rarely do we have snow that sticks for the entire day; especially in March!!!

This is Chloe in the same spot she was in for the previous picture.
Blessings,

8 comments:
Your March weather is just like ours has been in Lincoln. Rain, snow, and sunshine within a couple of hours. What's really funny is when a person can stand in their front yard and watch it raining on one side of the street and sunny on the other. Yes, that really has happened on more than one occasion.
I remember those days when we lived in Illinois. Snow in the morning, swim in the afternoon. Well, LOL, maybe not that extreme.
How fun to have a 50's kitchen! I'm such a nastalgic person! Every time I go visiting teaching to a widow in our ward I see the old marble-looking and metal kitchen table in her living room where she does puzzles. It is
EXACTLY like the one we had in our kitchen when I was growing up. It brings back so many memories!
We just got your snowstorm yesterday- it piled on us good!
The name of your blog brought me over for a visit and glad I came! I also have a sister Christine who is 52! - so a kinship there!
I'll bet Chloe was having a ball with the snow when it fell! She's such a cutie anyway!
Hi again, Christine,
I just signed up as a follower on your blog (AGAIN). I don't know why but I am not showing up on quite a few friends' blogs that I've been following. I know there was a change made but just now noticed this problem. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Any ideas? (I'm going to write to a few others too to see if I can solve this mystery.)
Thanks, Coralie
Oh...sorry for another post. But I think I figured out my problem. Somehow I was following anonymously and changed it now to public. I think it's fixed!
The weather sure is wacky these days!
One day it's plus 18 degrees
Then the next day it is minus 20
Lucky for me I enjoy all weather!
Smiles & Cheers,
Dorothy
Post a Comment