I’m having a mini giveaway, check it out here.
Have you seen the new summer images at Bee Crafty? They are oh so cute!!! I’m not sure if I’ve seen them all yet, but the ones I’ve seen are adorable. I had so much fun coloring Summer Ducky!!!
Where I live. in Boise, Idaho, we have a somewhat calm river that runs through the middle of town, the Boise River. During the summer time, on any warm/hot afternoon, you will see people floating down the river in a variety of implements -- rafts, tubes, you name it!!! I bet their were traffic jams this week with the temps near or above 100 Fahrenheit!
This little girl looks like she's ready to float down the Boise River. I've never floated the river. Maybe one of these days. But since I've gone 52 years without doing it, I doubt I will!
I colored her with Prismas and OMS. The DP came from a RAK and the flower is from my stash. The sentiment is Hero Arts (I think) and the little swirl and the brads are from Oriental Trading.
Now, head on over to Bee Crafty and see all of the other adorable summer time images and what each of the lovely DT members made! Every two weeks we have a challenge and you can use any digi image to enter. The challenge this time is Summer Time and I’m sure you’ll want to get one of these cute images to use in your creation!
Blessings,
Christine
6 comments:
Christine this is just adorable. She looks like she could join in the floatin' fun! Kris
this is just adorable. i've been canoeing down the fox river here in illinois. what a wonderful experience!
hugs,
The soft colours are so charming here. Thanks for the lovely design :)
- Bee Crafty
so adorable! Gorgeous card Christine!
she is so sweet! If you do float down the river .. make sure you take some photos .. or get someone else too! :)
Sammi
xxx
Super cute card!!! tfs!!
Hi there.... This is my 1st visit to your blog. Your cards are really cute! Also, love your chirping butterfly purse....very creative! INKY HUGS! Nicole (Inky's Mama)
Post a Comment