Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Modern Sugar Boulevard Release

Today I have for you the card from yesterday and another sneaky peeky from Modern Sugar Boulevard.

100_3181 Did anyone guess?  I bet you didn’t.  Bacon and eggs.  Oh, now I’m hungry!!!  I could use a nice blueberry muffin to go with that, yum!  I water colored the bacon and eggs and used a  little yellow paint to highlight the sentiment but you can’t see it in the photo.  The DP is DCWV Nana’s Kitchen and the ribbon is from Michaels.  I used the MS border punch twice and the buttons are Favorite Findings.

100_3180 cut

Do you have any ideas?  I don’t think it’s what you think it is, ya think!?!  The new release is coming out on July 9th!!!

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

This does make me hungry! My kiddos love bacon. It doesn't last long at our house. Lol

Stef H said...

well i found out that abie LOVES bacon, eggs & pancakes. all in one meal. that's all she's been eating. well, she's 11!

it's fabulous. i love that it's sooo different.

hugs,

Kim. said...

Great card Christine.
Kim xXx

Heather Schlatter said...

Now that Bacon and Eggs card is adorable I love the yellows and oragnes!!!!

Such a cute idea!!!

Heather