I mentioned in my Oh Say Can You See Blog Hop post that I had been asked to be July’s Guest Designer for Modern Sugar Boulevard. They have highlighted me on their blog today so, if you are interested, go check it out. I’m humbled by the nice things that Cassie said about me and my cards. I am also humbled that they asked me to join in, even if it’s just for a month.
Now, I have a little sneak peek for you of something I made for their new release.
Do you have any ideas? May I just say “yum”!!! The new release is coming out on July 9th!!!
Blessings,
Christine
2 comments:
Congrats on your GDT spot!! Can't wait to see more of your "peek"
Congratulations on being the guest design team member for this month! It will be fun working with you! Welcome aboard!
Georgia
PS
I love your blog!
Post a Comment