I’m having a mini giveaway, check it out here.
Time for another sneaky peaky of yet another image from Modern Sugar Boulevard. Which one to choose, which one? Okay, I’ll show this one.
Mmmmmmmm, The photo is of a little piece of a little piece I cut out. Is that a little gem I see on it? What do you think?
You can get these new digi stamps on Thursday, July 23 in the store. There are 10 stamps in the new release! Wow!!!
I have one more little teasers for you so come back tomorrow. I can’t what to show all three of my projects for the release.
Blessings,
Christine
2 comments:
not much to see here other than great colors. i'll bet this one is the best out of all of them - LOL.
i left you something on my blog.
hugs,
You sure are a tease. Can't see too much here. Love the colors anyway!
Post a Comment