Julia at Stamping Ground has come up with the great idea of showing everyone what's on your workdesk each week. Doesn’t that sound fun and it’ll kind of give a diary of what your working on. I’ll take my photos before I go to bed very early on Wednesday morning before I go to bed. I’m going to try really hard to do this every week.
So, here’s what I have. I had to take three pictures ‘cause I have a wide desk and I can’t get at an angle to get the whole thing.
This is what’s on the left side. A jar of blooms and other miscellaneous, my Cricut, my drink and some salt. What? Salt? I used it to make my paper for Flutter By Wednesday.
The middle is pretty clear. I finished my project tonight so everything is put away. On the left, my fav scissors and my Cricut mat with a pencil in the middle. On the right, this is where I always have a mess – my cup of water for watercolors, paper scraps (from the project I just finished) and a couple of glue runners.
The rest of the right, more paper covering up lots of other junk. I have a cute lazy susan containing my Prismas, my water color pencils, paint brushes and other miscellaneous tools. The little pink ruffled bowl contains misc. die cuts and painted images that I made by mistake or didn’t use on the final product. Ya’ know you have to save these things in case you’ll ever use them again.
You can see my printer on the left of the picture – covered with papers and completed cards (waiting to be photoed), as usual.
Hopefully this will all look different in about a month. That’s when I’ll get a chance to get my craft room all in order. Maybe I’ll get the job finished on a Tuesday so I can post pictures of it all clean and pristine. I think either way, I’ll post pictures. This room is going to be getting quite a transformation over the next several months.
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
This really is a neat idea and it's fun to see what you're working on! Very cool, Christine!
what a fun space! that drink looked yummy!
hugs,
It's way neater than my workspace! Looking good!
This is a fantastic idea! Can't wait to see it as the transformation takes place!!!!
Post a Comment