Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Modern Sugar Boulevard Release

soccer mom

I promised a full peak of the new Modern Sugar Boulevard card.  Isn’t she a cute soccer mom.  This, as well as all the other new images, will be in the store tomorrow!  Yay!!!

Well, in my case, I had to make her a bowling Mom.  I started coloring the soccer ball and realized I had no idea how to color a soccer ball so it became a bowling ball (hehe).  Next time I’m coloring the soccer ball first and then the rest of the image.  I saved the part I didn’t like for last; what a mistake.

The DP is DCWV Grade School stack and the buttons are from my white button stash.  I have a 1/2 gallon jar almost full of white buttons!  I think the sentiment is Hero Arts (her kids had a winning season).

I might not have any more cards until Sunday.  My niece’s bridal shower is in my back yard on Saturday.  I have A LOT of work to do before then.  Things will go back to normal after that (as normal as they can be)!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Wow what a cool mum she is, why my kids would of been proud of me to turn up looking as good as her lol. Love the card Christine and have a great bridal shower and weekend.
Kim xXx

Michele Spera said...

I love the image:-) I really like the buttons you added around, and the colors are perfect for this image:-)
really nice job
XMichele speraX