Can you believe that I was able to combine two DT projects into one? Well I did! This little purse is for Flutterby Wednesday and for the Chirper Challenge.
The Chirper Challenge this week is to make something that contains movement using your Cricut.
The Flutterby Wednesday challenge is a color challenge, pink and brown, along with a butterfly or fairy.
I used the purse cut from the Bags, Tags, Boxes and More cartridge and the butterfly cut from the Storybook cartridge. The little purse has magnets on it to hold it closed. The dp is from the DCWV Old World stack. I got the trim in JoAnn’s fabric department. It was VERY expensive but it was so perfect for this paper! I used the beads and a sequin from the length I cut for the handle to adorn the butterfly. Isn’t she beautiful! I should have taken the photo in front of the butterfly bush instead of the rose bush, huh? She probably would have been happier there. One of my lucky blogger friends is going to receive this cute little purse full of buttons.
If you would like to play along with the Flutterby Wednesday challenge, you can go check out all of the other lovely DT blogs by clicking on their links on the right sidebar and then go to Danni’s Dreams to link up your card.
If you would like to participate in the Chirper Challenge, you can go to the challenge blog and see all of the DT projects before you get started!
I hope you decide to participate in at least one of the challenges. We have a lot of fun there!
I’ve gotten all my DT work done for this week so I think I’m just going to make something for myself. Well, not really FOR myself but something totally of my choosing. It’s been a long time since I was able to do that. I’m going to look through the challenges and see what I can find.
Blessings,
Christine
14 comments:
beautiful,
hugs
Angie
Beautiful purse Christine and that trim is gorgeous I can see why it was expensive.
Not too sure about that comment above mine it sounds like a scam???
Kim xXx
So awesome, Christine!!! I love the purse and all of its texture! The trim especially caught my eye!!
I too got the comment with the begging for money...I just deleted it!
just beautiful. beautiful!
hugs,
This is just great!! Very cute idea!!
Hugs, Cathy
What a gorgeous little purse. So many awesome details on it!! Very creative idea!
Oh wow!! So pretty and creative! LOVE it!! Wonderful job!
Wow so creative and beautiful!
Oh My word so so so so so gorgeous!!! Are you serious Christine??? Totally amazing and I love this you ROCKED it this week!!!!
Got the internet back up and my FBW is up now too!!!!
Wow Wow Wow amazing creation I love it!!!!
Heather
Sorry I'm so late in posting - hectic day! HOLY MOLY what an beautiful purse! VERY creative and I have to say you ROCKED both challenges for sure!!
Wow! What a cool idea! Great job!
Hugs,
Lelia
Oh Christine...This purse is SO beautful!!! I love it and the butterfly looks like it just lightly landed on the purse!!!!! So pretty!!!!
this is beautiful! heather was telling me about this earlier today!
Cute purse!! Love the idea you came up with and that you were able to combine challenges!! Very creative.
Hugs
Jodi =)
Post a Comment