Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thursday Thunks

rodin thinker

 

Click to participate in Thursday Thunks.  You should – it’s fun!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 14 and the color of your mother's hair dye.

 

 

1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight?  I hold the knob and shut it but I don’t think I do it slowly.

pink heels 2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?  Pink high heeled spikes!!!

TheGreenOnes

 

 

3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have?  Green, of course!

daisy

 

4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom?  Any flower is perfect!

 

copic

 

5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on?  Copic markers.

Squash4

 

6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be? Butternut, because it’s the sweetest—like me!

 

7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes?  No!

 

8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink?  I don’t know and I don’t think so!

 

 

 

9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you?  It depends on who’s joining me!  That reminds me of a funny story.  I once had a bottle of shampoo that said “tested on models, not animals.”  It gave me visions of hairless models!!!

10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come?  The best is always yet to come!

11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme?  Duh, it’s fun!!!!!!

Come join us sometime!!!

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Yes, T Thunks IS fun!!! I think your pink shoes are fabulous.

My answers [silly as they are] are posted. Come on over if you can take your hand off the door knob long enough.

I am Harriet said...

LOVED the pink shoe!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/thursday-thunks-and-13-great-stats.html

Berleen said...

ooooh love the shoes!

great answers! Happy Thursday.

Stef H said...

funny shampoo answer and i just love those shoes! i remember when i not only was able to walk in them, but i rode the subway - standing the whole ride - in them. now.... i can't walk even in flats. thank goodness for sneakers!

hugs,

Lana said...

OK first..love the shoes!
I agree on the green M&Ms!! only makes sense!!
and what are copic markers ?????

Great answers!
Lani

Visit our Monday crazy questions
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

Isolated Existence. said...

LOL, I love the picture with the M&M!

Rose said...

Trish says it would not be any color cause M&Ms don't grow on trees. Cocoa beans grow on trees. M&Ms growing on trees is just silly. Everyone knows lollypops grow on trees.