Two of my blog buddies were nice enough to give me awards. First, Stef of Glitterbabe Greetings gave me this award. Thanks so much Stef!
“The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to yourself but it must be shared!
1. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
2. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
3. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
4. The 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
Okay, so ten things you don’t (or may not) know about me.
1. I’m not a true blonde but I was for 48 years! I will always be blonde! I was a true blonde in my profile photo!
2. I grew up in Boise, Idaho, but I have lived in seven other cities since I was 18. Now I’m back in Boise!
3. My Father died when I was three months old but I got a new Father (my Mom remarried) that was the greatest man on earth.
4. My Mother and I are the only two people in the family that do not have gray hair. My sisters will kill me for saying this. You can’t see their gray hair, if ya know what I mean (he-he). I’m sure happy that I take after my Mom.
5. I have a HUGE sweet tooth. Especially for chocolate.
6. I know some of you know this but it’s such and important part of my life. I had a heart transplant on Sept. 7, 2007.
7. In my previous life (before disability), I was a technical writer.
8. When I was a child, I was very shy. So shy that I didn’t like Santa Claus. I wouldn’t even sit on his lap to tell him what I wanted for Christmas
9. I’m having a hard time coming up with 10 things. I’m counting this as one of them!!!
10. I’ve been married twice but only divorced once. However, I’m legally no longer married.
That was tough.
Now to pass it on to 10 people.
Sarah – a very talented artist.
Coralie – a beautiful woman with a beautiful blog
Nancy – a lovely lady who motivates me
Lisa – Another lovely lady who has helped motivate me to change my. creative space and to do a little scrapping. I haven’t made a new page yet but I’m gonna!
Rose - my sis…I hope she’s not mad at me!
Trisha – my niece.
Penny – she gives me so much inspiration.
Angie – a beautiful and talented crafter!
Georgia – a Modern Sugar Boulevard DT that I recently “met” that gives me encouragement.
Cassie – a fellow flutterbyer and Modern Sugar Boulevard DT that chose me to be guest DT. I was very honored to be GDT and learned so much by the experience.
Now to the other award given to me by Georgia from Paper Possibilities... Toadily Handmade! I’ve only known her for a short time but she is fabulously talented. Now I need to pick five people to pass this one on to. I’m going to pick the same ladies from above. I’m breaking the rules a bit but I don’t want to leave anyone out.
I’ll be around to each of your blogs tomorrow!!!
Blessings,
Christine
9 comments:
wow! i have such a sweet tooth myself. i'll definitely remember to bring goodies if i ever get to boise!
hugs,
Oh, how sweet! I was stopping by for Pink Saturday. Thank you for the award. Off to catch up on the rest of the posts I missed here. Happy Pink Saturday! Consider this my comment on all because I will be reading them.
Another news flash from the downsizing front! I am starting with a box of paper projects. I'll be sure to blog about what I am doing. However, I will be visiting here several times (a day!) for inspiration. I REALLY don't know a thing about this card/tag journey I'm about to take. I did collect the stuff to do it, so now I must. Thank goodness I met you to teach me even over the miles and miles between us.
Aww thanks hon..I love these kind of tags!!! Sooo much fun!! Well deserved!!
Ok need more infor on #10...looove chocolate! My sisters are about 10 years older than I sooo...they get everything before me - whoo hoo!!!
Hugs to you hon, Sarah
I think we may have matching puppies!
thank you so very much,
This means so much to me,
Will post it soon on my blog,
Have a wonderful evening,
Hugs
Angie
Christine, You're such a sweetheart to think of me with this super award! Thanks so much! I'm truly honored!!! I enjoyed reading more about you but I have to tell you I feel like I've known you for years...you are such a wonderful friend! Hope your day is super special!
I got this award too and I have put it off posting it because I have a tough time coming up with 10 things. YOu did an awesome job!! It was so fun to read!
Have a great day!
Chris
Hey Sweet Lady! Thank you so much for including me in the passing along of these awards. And your kinds words mean the world! I, too, need more info on #10...I'm sitting here scratching my head on that one. LOL! We could soooo be BFF's if and only if you promise to share the chocolate. And finally, I'm jealous...I have many gray hairs on this overly processed head of mine! Thanks again for thinking of me and I hope you have a fantastic week! xoxo L.
Is this your effort at making me climb out of my hole. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'll get it done in the next couple of days.
See you soon
Post a Comment