Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blogger Problems

THIS IS MY FOURTH POST OF THE DAY. Be sure to scroll down to see my Fluttery By Wednesday card.

compuater I have my comments set up so that I will be notified by email each time one of my lovely blogger friends comments on my blog. Mostly because I want to know when each and every one of you write something for me. I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!

Well, lately (and I don’t know how long-at least a week) I haven’t been receiving all of the emails for each comment. I don’t know if it’s a blogger issue or an email issue but it’s very frustrating. Does anyone else have this issue?

So, I’m trying to figure this out. First thing I’m going to do is set up a new email address to use for my blog. Did I mention I was a computer tester in a previous life? I guess this is me testing blogger issues; they should be paying me!!! Hopefully that will resolve it. If not I’ll go from there.

Anyway, to the point of this post.

1. Is anyone else having issues with blogger not sending emails; and,

2. I’m sorry if I missed any comments. I will be keeping track of all comments in the future.

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Stef H said...

nope. not having problems here but then i don't use that feature. but i sure had to laugh at your picture!

hope it gets better soon!

hugs,

Sarah Sullivan said...

I have noticed that all of the followers gadgets are missing today...you can follow - but not see who is new....
How are ya girl???