Monday, July 27, 2009

Mini Blog Candy Winner

Oops, I almost forgot. The winner of my mini-blog candy is my fellow Bee Crafty team member, Deifen. Congratulations!

Deifen, please send me your mailing address and I will try to get it out to you this week.

I worked on some things today but it was only DT projects. I want to get everything done for this week and then I can play with whatever I’m in the mood for! I have a lot of little ideas running around in this head that need to come out!

I see the doc tomorrow. He’s the one I go to for the pain. I’m hoping he has a new idea up his sleeve!!! It would sure be nice to feel a little better. Especially the week of my niece’s wedding.

The pup is looking at me like it’s time to go to bed so I’m off to bed now. Nitey nite now!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhh! So you have some creative ideas roaming around in your head, huh? Can't wait to see how they show up on paper!!! I'm so excited to have this coming weekend to scrap. I have some projects to complete for a few DT challenges but then I can focus fun, fun, fun! I'm hoping you get some good news from the doctor regarding pain relief. I'll pray that all goes in your favor. Hugs!!! L.

deifen said...

Wow Christine - thank you so very much - does this mean I'll get that amazing purse you designed! I'll treasure it!
Thanks so much for your generosity- I really enjoyed your one word questionnaire!
Sincere thanks,
Dei xx
p.s My e-mail is deifen@hotmail.com - If you send me yours I can give you my address.