This is my final card for the Modern Sugar Boulevard release. They were having problems with their computer system yesterday and weren’t able to get the new images up but you can go take a look now. Besides the images that they gave me to play with, they have several more great images. And there’s good news. Because of the problems that they were having, they are offering 30% of this weekend. Just go to the MSB blog and follow the link for the discount!
I used the Reach For It Mama image. I printed the butterfly in three different sizes then colored them and cut them out. I used watercolor paints to color both images and the sentiment is computer generated using a Fonts for Peas font. The paper is DCWV Garden Party stack. I added some brown jewels here and there for a final touch. She has a necklace, bracelet and earrings on and I had tiny brown jewels to make her jewelry.
I spent today making note cards to put on the fans that we will be giving out at my niece’s wedding. The fans will be a welcome gift if the weather holds out like it has been. Its been the mid 90s clear up to 104 this past week. It’s good that my brother’s back yard is on the east side so we’ll have shade in the evening.
That’s it for tonight. I’ll have my last MSB GDT card tomorrow. It’s for the weekly challenge.
Blessings,
Christine
7 comments:
what a wonderful blog...glad to have popped by!!!
kind wishes
I've just been visiting all of your Sugary projects and love them! You come up with the greatest combinations! I love how you put them all together for the final product! The colors are awesome too! I haven't been able to get around much this week but still thinking of you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hello and happy Pink Saturday. Even though I am not officially participating, I am visiting people. What a very sweet card!
Today is the last day of my night light GIVE AWAY - do stop by and enter.
Have a wonderful weekend ☺
Jennifer
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
somehow she reminds me of "stayin' alive" can ya dig it???? very, very nice.
hugs,
Love it Christine! I just love Lindsay's images...they are too fun! TFS!
Hugs,
Lelia
love this card! You rock girl! Give the DT a tryout would ya?!
Hugs,
Georgia
Christine,
I left a gift for you over on my blog... I hope you like it!Save the award on your hard drive then you can download it to your blog.
Hugs,
Georgia
Post a Comment