Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sugary Camper

I have another card for you from the Modern Sugar Boulevard new release which you can now purchase at their store website.

growing up_optThis is the Growing Up image from MSB. Isn’t he the cutest guy you ever saw.

I colored him with water colors and used (oh, I hate it when I have to get up and see) the Debbie Mumm Travel matt stack and the little buttons I got at Walmart. I cut the camper and cirle with the Cricut Going Places cart.

The sentiment is computer generated using a font I got at Fonts for Peas. If it’s peas she wants for her fonts she can have all of mine. Just hand me your plate and I’ll scrape them off!!! Yuck! Anyway she has some very cute handwritten fonts that you can download and use for free!

That’s about it! I have one more post and then I hit the shower and get out of here. I’ve errands to run all day.

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

pinky said...

He's lovely, all relaxed and ready for his holidays lol.
Pinky

Stef H said...

i must be of the dying breed... i love peas and hardly get to eat them because DH doesn't like them. well, hot anyway. but he does make a great pea salad!

this card is fabulous. i have a friend who bought 2 RVs and now rents them out. he's getting rich and i'm still blogging - go figure. but then he doesn't have you and i do! so there!

hugs,

Sandra MacLean said...

This is a great card Christine! Love the diecut. If I could make only one suggestion, it would be to work on your shadows. Add more color to those shadow areas to darken them up a bit. :) Hope this helps you! Loving the even applied color and intensity! Keep up the great work!