Click to participate in Thursday Thunks. You should – it’s fun!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 141 and the color of your underwear (white with grey flowers today – kinda boring).
1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? Who told you that!
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? No – I have no wisdom!
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Creamy and only Skippy. That reminds me I haven’t had a peanut butter sandwich for a long time. Yummy!
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? Right. Where do you come up with these questions?
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Gold with a silver meal handle. It’s a silicone spatula. Great for scrambled eggs and almost everything else.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? No but I did watch it on the news and 20/20.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? No. There’s no one else for a looong time. We’re kind of in between generations right now. Were you invited to their graduation party? N/A Did you go? N/A
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? Black with white stripes then it won’t show the dirt.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? Quite and shy. I know, I know; no one would believe that now!
10. Can you draw a perfect circle? I can’t draw anything! That’s why I like stamping.
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Martini.
12. What does your sibling do for a living? A medical transcriptionist, a quality control manager, a medical coder, a deputy sheriff and a builder. And I’m the bum.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? 1 switch and 4 outlets.
14. Do you know sign language? I know I love you, thank you, hungry and a couple of others that I would know if I saw them. My niece has taught her children basic sign language before they could talk.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? Every one that I can and my Mother has never broken her back. Ah-oh, maybe that’s why my oldest sister broke her back. Oops!
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? Tan with cat hair! My cat loves to sleep by my pillow! All day! I’m washing them tomorrow; I really am!
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't. I have everything I need . . except Copic markers, and a big screen television, and a blue ray player and, and, and!
Come join us sometime!!!
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
LOL....love your sheets. This sounds like our home. It seems every time I were something black, my white kitty loves me more and wants to cuddle. Go figure.
My Thunking is done now, hope you can stop by sometime today to visit. Have a great Thursday.
Hmm a Martini scratch and sniff, who'd a thunk.
LOL @ tan & cat hair. I didn't know they sold that ;).
what? the "bum" doesn't have copic markers? surely you jest!!! put them on your xmas list. oh better yet.... maybe the cop in the family can steal some!!! bwaaahhahaaa.
luv ya bunches.
my cousin would only eat peter pan when he was a kid
Post a Comment