Click to participate in Thursday Thunks. You should – it’s fun!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 14 and the color of life. (2 questions by Ber, figure out which 2.)
1. You are in an enclosed space with a group of friends. Elevator, auto, small room, etc.. You fart and it really stinks. Do you take credit for it or do you play along with the questioning of who did it? Who me, fart? It wasn’t me!!!
2. You are locked in a room sitting at a desk with just a piece of paper and a purple crayon. What do you draw? I’m a doodler!
3. Do you ever pee in the shower? Ick!
4. Have you bought, sold or got rid of something on Craigslist? No! I put in a request for a treadmill but nobody answered.
5. You are in a convenience store. In the line in front of you is a drunk guy trying to purchase more alcohol. The cashier tells him they cannot sell it to him because he is obviously already intoxicated. He gets belligerent. The cashier is scared. What do you do? Leave.
6. While shopping for produce, do you "sample" before you buy (i.e. grapes)? No, they’re dirty. Ick!!!
7. You are walking down the street and there is a toddler sitting on a bench by themselves in front of a store - do you just keep walking? No. I'd talk to her to see if I could find her Mommy or Daddy.
8. Have you looked up an old friend and/or lover online? I’ve tried but couldn’t find him. Dr. Ian McLaren from Scotland (just in case he reads this).
9. You are nearly in a car/auto accident. Do you freak out, follow the person who nearly caused it & talk to them or just keep going? Start screaming about how big an idiot he is but keep going.
Y’all come back now, ya hear!
Blessings,
Christine
8 comments:
I agree- ick!
Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/dont-ya-love-thursdays.html
great answers. i had a really hard time finding pictures for my answers this week. bummer!
hugs,
#9....perfect. Me too. But, I worded mine a shade differently.
My thunking is posted below my Thursday 13. All for laughs of course...that's just how I am. I'd like for you to come visit if you can find a minute or two today. Happy wishes come with this comment!
I always enjoy these posts...gives me a good giggle and makes me thing. Or is that thunk??? xoxo L.
Great answers. Happy Thursday!
Great answers. Happy THursday!
LOL Christine.. you crack me up!!! Wonderful thunks!!! Hugs, Sarah
What awesome questions!! I love your answers!! Too funny!!
Post a Comment