I didn’t get a chance to make my card for the Bee Crafty challenge that was posted on Saturday and really wanted to work with one of the cute, new images for Christmas.
Isn’t Fluffy Bunny cute all wrapped up for Christmas? I think he got all tangled up in the Christmas tree. I used watercolor pencils to color Fluffy and cut and matted him with Spellbinders. DP is K & Co. and I used the Martha Stewart punch. I used a gel pen to doodle stitching and dots all over the place and added a crocheted flower from Fancy Pants tied up with a vintage button. I love this DP; I may need to go out and get another pack.
The challenge at Stamp Something is to use your favorite sketch. I don’t remember where I found this sketch but it’s my go to sketch!!! The Dare U 2 Digi challenge is to use die cuts or punches, Die Cut Dreams is ribbon, Polka Doodles is digi coloring and Spoonful of Sugar is Christmas.
That’s it! I’ll be back later with my FBW card!
Blessings,
Christine
16 comments:
Oh a bunny! You know how I love bunnies!!! Sweet sweet creation!!!
Christine, it's my one-year BLOGOVERSARY today and I'm having a GIVEAWAY! I think you already own a copy of the book gift I'm offering, so, if you are the winner, I will come up with another option for you. So please come on over and enter! And please help me spread the word...everyone is welcome!
Beautiful card Christine!! I love the colors and you did a fabulous job water coloring Fluffy Bunny!! Great job!!
Very cute. Christine, this is driving me nuts, what is DP?
Hi Christine
What a lovely bunny image. Great card.
Ali x
Love, love, love the bunny!!! Fantastic card!
Lovely card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
xx
super cute card christine....love the fun image...thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles...hugs kath xxxx
Adorable card, and I love the mix of red and pink. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.
Great card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.
Hi Christine, beautiful card love all the detail and your crochet flower is gorgeous. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
What a fab entry great colours and lovely detail
Thanks for joining us this week at DCD
Hugs Susie xx
Fantastic card, great layout and a super sweet digi image! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x
Great card and colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
Christine,
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this beautiful card... so sweet!!!
Saskia :)
Fun card! Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x
Lovely card Christine, that bunny sure is cute. Thanks for coming to play at DU2DS this week
x Michelle
Post a Comment