I was planning on getting a few cards done, especially my DT cards but no go this week. I just haven't been feeling that great. I'm getting laundry and packing done and some details taken care of before I leave tonight. I'll have my 2nd annual 2 day round of testing and doctors appointments at the Univ of Utah on Monday and Tuesday. The rest of the week is for fun, fun, fun!!!
I probably won't be on my computer until Friday night. I'll miss everybody soooo much. But, on Sunday the 27th, I'll get everything together and draw the name for my birthday giveaway! If you haven't enered, DO IT NOW!!!
Gotta go!
Christine
12 comments:
with you in my thoughts to support you,
Hugs
Angie
Good luck and hugs hon!!! Be safe!
I will miss you too!! Hugs, Sarah
prayin' for ya!
hugs,
Hope all your test go well, have a lovely birthday with your family.
Kim xXx
Good luck with all your testing!
Hi Christine! I know you're not there right now but I want you to know I'm thinking of you as you attend your appointments. Hope all goes well!!! Also hope you have a blast shopping for goodies!!!
Hope you have a good & safe trip!
x
Good luck with all your testing hunny, have a lovely trip and have fun on your free days, look forward to hearing about it on your return. Hugs Linda x
Chris,
First a very very Happy Birthday and 2nd I hope you are O.K. did I miss somthing what are you having tests done for??
I hope things turn out clear and good on all of your tests and you hang in there girl and get to feeling better soon please!!!
Heather
A very Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you are enjoying your day. Have a good safe trip and I just know all will be well on your tests!!!! I will be thinking of you!!
Christine - happy birthday!! Sorry I'm late in posting. I'll be prayin for you and hope all is well with your tests! Have a safe trip!!
Hope everything goes well for you Christine...have you seen you've won the candy at Saturday Spotlight, hope you get time to check that out before you go :)
http://saturdayspotlight.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment