Monday, September 7, 2009

Flying Reindeer

Flying ReindeerI have another card I made for the Moxie Fab World Classy and Elegant Holiday Challenge. This is pretty scary putting myself out there in a contest sponsored by Paper Craft Magazine, but there’s no time like the present.

I used the Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge to cut out the reindeer and sentiment. I used a Cuttlebug die to cut out the stars. The three different colors of blue are Bazzil cardstock and the silver on the reindeer’s antlers and yoke, the stars and the sentiment are DCWV. I used a scrap of vellum from my stash.

That’s it for tonight. I have to have this posted and linked in 24 minutes. I don’t want to wait until the last minute you know!!!

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

How cute! I've never played along with this challenge. I'm gonna have to check it out!
x

Jodi said...

This is so pretty! I love the image and the colors you used!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Christine! Thanks for entering the Classy & Elegant Challenge!