Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Candy Update

Second post of the day! Please scroll down for the Flutterby Wednesday card!!!

I got all the things together that I’ve purchased so far for my candy giveaway.

100_4051 So here is what I have so far!

Auntie Amy’s Floral Teapot Stamp
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Christmas Miracles stamp
Pack of Playhouse Poesies crocheted flowers
K & Co. Hopscotch Mat Stack
Basic Grey butterflies clear stamps
Rhinestone butterfly
Packet of pink pearls

Plus the $25 gift certificate to Susana’s Custom Art & Card Design (SCACD).

I might find a few other things during my trip to Utah to add to the mix. As I said before, I will add a new prize to be drawn for every 25 entries. So go tell all your friends, the more people who enter the more people who will win!!!

So if you haven’t entered yet, go here to enter! I have disabled comments on this post so I don’t get mixed up!

Blessings,

Christine