Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Thunks

rodin thinkerIt’s Thursday Thunks!  This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.

 

 

 

 

McCain%20Bush%20Hug

 

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?  No!

 

dog%20bite

 

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family? No – I’m on a roll with the nos.

 

 

3. What is your favorite color of jeans? No – Oh I mean blue!

DSC02044-718421 4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?  I don’t have kids so I don’t really know what goes on in school.  One thing I know that’s different is they didn’t require kindergarten when I was a child!

nbc-peacock-logo 5. What is your news source?  NBC

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?  My crafty friends ;o)

bulldog_head

 

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???  I’m sorry I hope you feel better soon :o(

 

Inbox18

 

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate? Lettuce – gotta start with salad.

 

 

 

desert island 9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.  No – back on that roll!

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?  Watching TV and making cards.  My favorite thing!

That’s it for this Thursday!

Blessings,

Christine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to make my own wedding invitation cards. My theme is champagne pink and dark chocolate. Do you think that's nice? :)
My TT is up! Please visit me in http://eccentricaquarius.blogspot.com
Thank you! :)

Hootin Anni said...

#3...cracked me up. You ARE on a roll, to that I say yes!

My Thunking is done. Hope you can drop by sometime soon.

Nancy said...

I love your Thursday Thunks! Caught up and that Snowy Cupcake Card is so cute. I think I'm back visiting blogs. Hope so...I've been so derelict in this lately with all the travel and now my website.

Okay, love your cards, did I say that before? :-)

Sarah Sullivan said...

I love these..so much fun. I think I might try the desert island. Have a wonderful day hon!!
Giggle, Sarah

I am Harriet said...

That buffet image looks very interesting.

Have a great Thursday!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/have-you-ever-been-bitten-by-member-of.html

Stef H said...

you say NO so eloquently! hand me LMBO!

hugs,

annies home said...

there is no real law that requires Kindergarten in Illinois now but it is highly recommended

CarolinaDreamz said...

I seem to collect "card making supplies" and not make cards.. Someday I'll figure that out.

*hugz* LOL ~Heidi

Becca said...

I'm so glad so many people eat salad at a buffet. I always feel like I am "wasting" my time but I like salad! :)