Friday, September 4, 2009

We Won! We Won!

Okay, you have to know this about me. People that know me in person already know . . . I'm a HUGE college football fan. Well, not necessarily college football but Boise State University football. The first game of the season was also anticipated to be our hardest game of the season against the Oregon Ducks. Their was a lot of kind hearted ribbing between fans in preparation for this game. I have a little ditty for you to watch that is quite funny but I do have to set it up just a bit. Boise State is one of the few college football teams in the country that are able to have the turf on their field a color other than green. Our field is blue. Now on to the short clip.

 

I hope you enjoyed.  I sure enjoyed the game!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Rose said...

Very, Very fun. I am assuming this means you won, right.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how you feel 'cause my Univ of Mich team just won their first game too! I'm soooooo excited! Enjoy your holiday weekend!