Welcome to the September 10th version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 999 and the color of a butterfly sitting on a red rose.
1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died? I think I would go to my favorite place, which is any where in the mountains of Idaho and invite family and friends to come with me.
2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash? Credit/Debit card.
3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake? Neither is cute but I would have to choose lizard.
4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & eavesdrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you? I do that quite often and I bring a book or newspaper.
5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh? If I was still in the restroom, I would tell them. Otherwise, do nothing!
6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod? Huh?
7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud? It depends on what I’m wearing but it would be an awfully lot of fun!!!
8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision? At least once a week! Eck!
9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types? Comedy circuit. I’d have to be the straight man.
Blessings,
Christine
6 comments:
You'd be the 'who's on first'? kinda comedy relief, then? I'd like to watch your skits!!!!
My Thunking is done for the week if you’d like to stop by and be enlightened…LOL Have a great Thursday!
I'm with you.
Neither is cuter.
Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/thunking-about-thursday.html
Sorry you get bad headaches once a week! Have a great Thursday!
LMAo Christine - I love your Thursday Thunks!!! How fun...the headaches..not so much..ackkkk. I would do the mud thing too...how fun is that!! I people watch in restraunts though - love that - blame my mother - LOL! Have a great Thrusday hon!!
Hugs, Sarah
Always enjoy your Thursday Thunks but today's are really especially interesting and fun! You always manage to have good answers to odd questions! Stand-up comedian! Well, send me a ticket and I'm coming to listen and have some fun! Seinfeld look out...here comes Christine!
I do the newspaper thing as well. Great job!
Post a Comment