We have a winner, winner, winner!!! Random.org chose my friend,
Congratulations Georgia!!!
Since I had 57 entries there are two other winners of small gifts I haven’t chosen yet.
Nicola and Laurie are those winners. Congratulations ladies!!!
I received some great news after I got home. I won the Spread the Word giveaway at the new challenge blog, Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential.
Can you believe it? To celebrate I’m giving one more candy!!! Yay! The final winner is Jude.
Thanks everyone for making my birthday so much fun!!!!
To all the winners: Please email your snail mail address and I’ll be sending out the packages soon!!! You can go to my profile page where a email link is provided!!!
Blessings,
Christine
7 comments:
Congratulations Giorgia, Laurie and Jude and thank you very much Christine.
Woo hoo WTG with your blog candy win from Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential, congratulations.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
thank you Christine! I will e-mail you my snail mail addie.
hugs,
Georgia
Whee! Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much, Christine! It's been fun celebrating with you! I'm glad you won something, too! ;) I'll email you my contact info!
congrats on your candy win! Hop you have a wonderful Birthday!
x
Woohoo!! Congrats on winning the spread the news blog candy, Christine!!! How fun!!! Hope you had an awesome birthday!!
hugs,
Chris
Wow thanks so much ive just emailed you my addy .Hope you had a fab birthday!!!
hugs judex
Congratulations Giorgia, Nicola, Laurie and Jude! :)
Post a Comment