Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Fall Table

I’m sure anxious for fall to come and when I see these fall stamps, I just have to paint them! I wanna get my sweaters out and curl up in my chair with a cup of tea. Doesn’t that sounds nice. The weather is going to cool way down this weekend and the weatherman said it might not even get into the 90s again this year. It has been such a HOT summer I’m ready for some cool weather.

100_3913I stamped this Auntie Amy’s image with brown StazOn and proceded to watercolor this wonderful table setting. It’s early in the fall with rolling hills and the barn outside with a fence to keep the cows in. Grandma’s been doing some canning with the beautiful pepper jelly and cranberry vinegar. She went out to the garden and picked some fresh flowers, fruits and vegetables for you to take home with you.

I made this card for the Stamptacular Sunday challenge which is scallops. The paper is from a Debbie Mumm holiday stack I bought last year. I punched the sentiment from a piece of DP from the same stack. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

Just a quick post to show you my card and now I’m off to bed. I’m going to take a nice drive in the mountains tomorrow. I’m either going to go to McCall or Sun Valley. I’m pretty sure that McCall will look much different than from this post.

For all my bloggie friends from the U.S., have a nice Labor Day weekend. I hope you have a lot of fun planned. I’m going on my drive tomorrow and then lots of crafting for the rest of the week.

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a pretty card! I love the fall theme!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee

Anonymous said...

Great card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the image and all the fall colours. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Maria Matter said...

I love fall...this is fabulous!!!

blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Great job!! Your watercoloring skills are so amazing!!

Stef H said...

THIS is gorgeous!

hugs,