. . . you’ll find cupcakes! I know it doesn’t go with the tune but I couldn’t help it!!!
If their really were cupcakes over the rainbow I’d definitely be chasing some rainbows!!!
All of the stamps are from Stamps and Smiles, as well as the sketch and I water colored them. This was really a fun card to make and I think it’s fun to look at too!!!
All the cardstock is Bazzil – you gotta love the Bazzil Monochromatic packs. They make it so easy to choose the right shades! I layered and embossed the lightest shade with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder and added the medium shade, embossed with the swirls folder, to the bottom. I tied a ribbon around it and added some jewels!
The Paper Play challenge is to to use no DP.
Blessings,
Christine
P.S. Don’t forget to enter for a chance to win my giveaway! Check out the top of the screen for more info!
5 comments:
OMG! I LOVE how you have the image span the two boxes! And the jewels you added to the cupcakes are wonderful. Thank you for playing along with Stamps and Smiles this week.
Jennifer SAS DT
I'd take cupcakes anytime over the rainbow!!
Great card!
WOW Christine what an awesome card! I LOVE how you added the little cupcakes to the bottom of the rainbow! Wonderful layout, thanks SO much for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!
Happy Birthday! Hugs, Jennifer :)
Oh Christine this is beautiful. No patterned paper gives such a clean & simple feel to this card.
I love it.
Kim xXx
Lovely card!! I love all the texture!! Great job!!
Post a Comment