Today is the day that I celebrate the most important day of my life!
Ashley, was a beautiful young woman. She gave of herself everyday to help others. She also went to South America during her summers to give wheel chairs to the handicapped who couldn’t afford one for themselves. She lived in a small town in No. California and was friends with everyone and is very missed in her community. I don’t think it was a surprise to anyone when Ashley gave the ultimate gift and saved the lives of 7 people, including me. I received her beautiful and precious heart.
Thanks so much to her family and loved ones for allowing me to have a second chance at life. I remember her everyday, but especially the times when I see a beautiful rose blooming in my garden, or when I’m up in the mountains enjoying the awesome views that God created, but especially when I see a gleaming smile on my great niece/nephews eyes.
************************************************************************
On to the winner. I used random.org, which picked #6. Shirley from Plum Bush Cottage, you are the winner!!! I only have a few things since I haven’t been shopping much this month so you’ll be getting a nice surprise gift chosen especially for you!!!
For everyone else, I have a new candy starting today to celebrate my birthday. I’ll have that post up later this evening.
Blessings,
Christine
7 comments:
This is so exciting. I can't wait to see what I won.I know I'll love it, whatever it is. Many thanks.
Congratulations Shirley!
Christine,
I for one am very happy that you received the gift of life from Ashley... It is a pleasure and honor to be friends with you!
May God bless you
Hugs,
Georgia
what a lovely tribute. i'm sure ashley is smiling down on you and knows how much you mean to alot of people (including me).
and congrats to shirley!
hugs,
I would think it makes youe life alot easier knowing who gave you the gift of a new heart, over here it is practice not to tell who provided the organ.
You have given Ashleigh a lovely tribute and I am sure you are thinking of her family at this time as well as your own.
How lovley.
Kim xXx
Congrats Shirley.
Everlasting thanks to the special gift of truly giving from Ashley's family that continually blesses you and the 6 other recipients. What a thoughtful woman you are!
Hugs from Michigan
Christine..you couldn't have picked a better gift. Two of my favorite things, cooking and shopping! I posted something about it on my blog and linked back to you.
Your tribute to Ashley and her family was lovely and so thoughtful.
Thank you Ashley for giving us Christine!
Post a Comment