Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What’s Your Hidden Potential?

There’s a new challenge blog starting up.  Vicki from Saturday Spotlight With Hidden Potential! is starting it.  In celebration, she is giving away a huge pile of candy to get the word out.

saturdayspotlightgiveawayWhen I say huge, I mean huge.  I’ve got my eye on that Martha Stewart glitter in the middle.  So if any of you that I referred win, you’ll havae to send it to me, okay.  Just kidding—he-he!

It will end on Friday, September 25th (2 days after my birthday), the week before the first challenge and the winner will be announced the next day.

She’s also looking for the DT so go check it out!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

In case i do not get back here,

Happy Birthday early.
Mine is the 16th. =0))

Blessings,
barbara jean

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you for winning this grand prize give away!! :)

Please contact me with your snail mail addy so I can get these goodies mailed out to you!! Thank you so much for helping in spreading the word about this give away!!! HUGS