It’s another Wednesday so that means it’s Flutter By Wednesday! The challenge at Flutter By Wednesday this week is to add some sparkle to your card. I think that’s pretty simple for just about anybody. Well, and lest I forget, you must also have a butterfly or fairy!
It’s a real special week this week at Flutter By Wednesday. As I have said on previous Wednesdays this month, Danni is celebrating her birthday and she has invited a guest star to join us each week! This week she has asked her kids, Annabelle and Matthew, do be our guest designers this week. I haven’t seen their creations yet but I’m sure they’ll be awesome!!! If that isn’t enough for you, she has candy again this week!
I kept things simple this week. I started with the dark green cardstock and added a piece of Cloud 9 Design DP. I added a ribbon and bow, a MS punched butterfly, some pins, jewels and a sentiment. Quick, but I think kind of elegant card!
If you would like to play along with the Flutter By Wednesday challenge, you can go check out all of the other lovely DT blogs by clicking on their links on the right sidebar and then going to Danni’s Dreams to link up your card.
The Stamp Something challenge is to use your favorite embellie (butterfly punch) and Tuesday Taggers is die cuts or punches.
Blessings,
Christine
14 comments:
this is so elegant,
Hugs
Angie
How elegant Christine, I adore your bow and butterfly. Your papers and pins are so pretty too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
this is stunning. never would have thought of paisley. just beautiful.
i sure hope your fingers find my name for that fabulous b-day candy!
hugs,
AWESOME!! Love the DP and the butterfly on the bow is too freakin' cute!!
Very pretty!! I love the little butterfly!!
Love your card Christine! Your bow is delicious!
Hugs,
Lelia
This is such a lovely card!!! I love your little butterfly and the pins! I hope you are having a great week!!! xoxo L
This is such a lovely card!!! I love your little butterfly and the pins! I hope you are having a great week!!! xoxo L
Such a pretty card, I love the papers and the butterfly!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
That ribbon is so fun!! Lovely card!!
This is beautiful Christine!! i love the ribbon against the paisley!! Pretty card!
lovely! the paper is pretty and ohmymy - that ribbon!!
Love the ribbon and butterfly! It is stunning!
beautiful card!! love that ribbon!
hugs,
Rachel
Post a Comment