What’s the best thing on a hot. summer, holiday weekend? A triple decker ice cream cone, that’s what!!!
I really love this image from Squigglefly. She is so adorable with an ice cream cone almost as big as her!!!
I painted her with watercolors and used DP from a Debbie Mumm stack. The flowers are from Fancy Pants (I got one for my giveaway), the buttons are S.E.I. and the ribbon is from Joanns. I used the Martha Stewart edge punch.
I used the SP Color challenge and the sketch from Lili of the Valley, Tuesday Taggers is buttons and bows and Polka Doodles is dots and stripes. It’s hard to see in the photo but the paper under her toes is a small dotted design.
That’s it for now. Off to do some more creating!!!
Blessings,
Christine
22 comments:
So, so cute!
Oh yes - cute!! and I adore those little crochet flowers.
Brilliant card loving the fowers xx Thanks for joining in with Tt this week xx Janet
Gorgeous card Christine, love those designer papers and the crochet flowers are brilliant.
Kim xXx
What an adorable image and great design. Thanks for joining us at Pplkadoodles this week...Kris
first... happy HEART-a-versary!
2d... gorgeous card!
big hugs,
Always a fan of the watercolour medium and love your soft pastel colour choices :)
I've just launched a blog candy giveaway to celebrate Bee Crafty's 6 month anniversay over at my Crafts by Bee blog, hope you'll pop by x
I love the little crocheted flowers! Thanks for using the SPCC flowers.
love the image. I could do with an icecream that big. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx
How cute is this??!!
Heidi SP Diva
Great card. I love the colours and the flowers are lovely. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.
Really great job! Love the flowers.
so glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!
Really great job! Love the flowers.
so glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!
TOO CUTE!
Lovely design, the papers, image and colours are just perfect, have a good day sweetie hugs Jacqui xx
Lovely card and colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this sweet card... oooh... so cute!!
Saskia :)
hahaha....this is so cute! that cone is almost as big as her. Great job!
Emily-SP Diva
Great card, I want one of those cones too! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles xx
OMG That is hilarious!!! Great card!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com
Fab fun card! Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x
Love it, just love it!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Suex
Post a Comment